This last Sunday we had a party! Since ya’ll didn’t know, my beautiful sister is getting married! And with that comes many opportunities, Bridal showers, Bachelorette Parties, Engagement parties, and of course the big day! Wedding cake making here I come! So here is a little insight into those beautiful pull-apart cup cake creations you find on Pinterest. 🙂 Hope you all enjoy!
White cake mix
1 1/4 cups champagne
1/3 cup canola oil
3 egg whites
Frosting of choice ( I used whipped Cream cheese frosting!)
1. Combine all cake ingredients, and mix thoroughly, pour into 18 regular sized lined cup cake tins.
2. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 20-25 minutes or until slightly golden, and springy to touch. Allow to cool completely.
3. Place on cake board of choice, as pictured:
4. Pipe rosettes onto each cupcake, with whatever color you prefer! I did a mint sash around the waist, because I had to throw the wedding colors in there somewhere! 😉
5. Add additional decoration however you’d like! Here’s what I did:
Happy Baking! Feel free to comment questions, concerns, anything, I’m happy to help!
P.s. The bridal shower was an extreme success! Here’s a little peek at our fun!